2021 American Association for Community Dental Programs Annual Symposium
April 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2021
12:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Session One: Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Federal Panel: Impacts Of Federal Agencies In Community-Based Programs
- RADM Tim L. Ricks, D.M.D., M.H.P., FICD
- CAPT Renée W. Joskow, D.D.S., M.P.H.
- Casey Hannan, M.P.H.
- Natalia Chalmers, D.D.S., MH.Sc., Ph.D.
Session Two: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- COVID's Impact on Local Programs
- David Reznik, D.D.S.
- Ria Berger, M.P.A.
- Betty Kabel, R.D.H., and Milagros Ruiz, R.D.H.
Session Three: Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- Oral Health Integration and Care Coordination
- Anita Glicken, M.S.W.
- Lisa Simon, M.D., D.M.D.
- Quamrun Eldridge, M.D., M.P.H., M.H.A.
Session Four: Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- Hot Topics:
- Value-based care
- Dental therapist update
- Silver diamine fluoride: New care paths
- Julie Hawley, PhD
- Rebekah Mathews, M.P.A.
- Laura Hale
- Justine Kolker, D.D.S.
- Awards Ceremony
DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement, Elevate Oral Care, Oral Health Florida, American Dental Association, Santa Clara County Dental Society, Union of American Physicians and Dentists
Past year presentations below link to the annual symposium agenda.