2021 American Association for Community Dental Programs Annual Symposium
April 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2021
12:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Session One: Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Federal Panel: Impacts Of Federal Agencies In Community-Based Programs
- RADM Tim L. Ricks, D.M.D., M.H.P., FICD
- CAPT Renée W. Joskow, D.D.S., M.P.H.
- Casey Hannan, M.P.H.
- Natalia Chalmers, D.D.S., MH.Sc., Ph.D.
Session Two: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- COVID's Impact on Local Programs
- David Reznik, D.D.S.
- Ria Berger, M.P.A.
- Betty Kabel, R.D.H., and Milagros Ruiz, R.D.H.
Session Three: Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- Oral Health Integration and Care Coordination
- Anita Glicken, M.S.W.
- Lisa Simon, M.D., D.M.D.
- Quamrun Eldridge, M.D., M.P.H., M.H.A.
Session Four: Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- Hot Topics:
- Value-based care
- Dental therapist update
- Silver diamine fluoride: New care paths
- Julie Hawley, PhD
- Rebekah Mathews, M.P.A.
- Laura Hale
- Justine Kolker, D.D.S.
- Awards Ceremony
DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement, Elevate Oral Care, Oral Health Florida, American Dental Association, Santa Clara County Dental Society, Union of American Physicians and Dentists